Who we are
EJ Financial Corp values your privacy. Please read the following information about how we handle your information.
Our website address is: http://www.ejfin.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Web Hosting may collect your IP address, browser type and operating system on each visit to every page on this site on our behalf. This information is used ONLY for internal statistic tracking purposes and is never shared with other entities outside EJFC unless required by law enforcement. Your name and other information is NOT collected unless you specifically provide it.
EJ Financial Corp does not send bulk e-mail messages, or ‘Spam’. We only communicate with our current clients, current vendors, current business partners, insurance carriers or other parties that have an interest in becoming clients or business partners. We will, on occasion, send all of our clients a group e-mail when special offers, price changes, software updates or important issues arise. If you believe you have received bulk e-mail from us, or have received a suspicious e-mail that appears to be fraudulent, please contact us so that we can investigate the matter.
All e-mail messages received from our clients and business partners are kept completely confidential and are never shared with parties outside of EJ Financial Corp. without your express permission unless required by law enforcement.
If you do not wish to receive further e-mail communications from us, send us an e-mail request. We do not have an automated mail-list system because we send all of our e-mails manually.
EJFC attests that personally identifiable information and confidential information stored on our systems is protected as follows:
- EJFC’s Internet-facing computers are protected from access through firewalls and/or other security devices.
- EJFC internal systems that store customer personally identifiable information and confidential information locks people out of internal systems after a few unsuccessful login attempts.
- Access to shared drives is restricted to active employees and pre-authorized individuals on a “need to know” basis within EJFC through password-protected logins to the network.
- Encryption technology is employed for data transmissions across public networks and on portable media devices.
- System backups reside either in secure facilities at EJFC or in secure storage provided by a third party specializing in secure information management.
- Personally identifying information and confidential information is generally not stored on laptop computers or other portable devices. Further, any data stored on laptop hard drives is encrypted.
- All end-station computers use antivirus software that is regularly updated.
- Operating System security patches are applied to all systems on a regular basis.
- Employees are trained on the requirements to protect personal information.
- EJFC has adopted written policies and procedures, reasonably designed to protect personally identifiable information and confidential information.
EJFC further attests that should a breach occur, management will promptly take action to secure information, mitigate the breach, and notify, on a timely basis, any customers whose personally identifiable information or confidential information could have been compromised.